Friday, July 24, 2009

....Tuesdays with Stephy....

My best friend Stephy and I have started a weekly crafting get together. This past week we got together and did some scrapbooking.

Stephy is working on a scrapbook for a former co-worker, helping her to remember all the fond memories made at work.

I have been talking to my sister Hannah about helping her do a scrapbook for Ewan's first year as well! I am so pumped on this idea. We have decided that the album will be a big 12x12 but we can be creative and just attach smaller pages as well! Its such a great idea as anyone can contribute! A great way to keep memories for Ewan to see years from now!


I am working on my BIG scrapbook (12x12) which is an overview of my first years in Vancouver. It a work in progress and has been progressing now for oh.....5 -6 yrs..lol. You can really see the evolution in my scrapbooking,the more time goes on the more I get in to it!

Here is my favorite page of the two I did on Tuesday!
Its Kevin, Dave and Aaron ...Back in Black!




Hope you enjoy your weekend!! I am doing a lot of fun things and you can expect some very interesting and creative posts in the coming week!

Till next time,

e

0 comments: