Thursday, July 16, 2009

Exciting Weekend!


What a gloriously sunny day!!





I love summer and nothing beats starting the day off by watering my garden..awakeing all of my veggies to greet the day!! I have been getting a plentiful bounty this year from my ever fruitful backyard. I am so excited at the plans we have for next years plot, although I am trying not to get ahead of myself as there is still so much to be done this year!

This weekend has a lot of exciting things in store for me - Here's the plan!

Saturday as always I go to the Trout Lake Farmer Market in the morning - YUM! and then work in the garden in the afternoon!

Sunday I am hosting a Stampin' Up Card Party at my house from 2-5 pm. The fabulous Sheila Ho will be our demonstrator and if you would like to come just shoot me an email and I would be happy to add you to list of ladies attending! We are making a greeting card, a bookmark and a yet to be disclosed project....OoOooOoo...it's a secret!


I will be sure to take some action shots at the workshop so you all can see what went down, shoudl you not be able to make it!


Till next time,


e

1 comments:

Sheila said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I can't wait to see your cool crafts and awesome ideas.