Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cupcake Confidential!




Last weekend I went to a class held by my favorite Stampin Up demo lady, the amazing Sheila Ho!!



This class was themed after her most favorite things of all time......CUPCAKES! We made a series of three cards with an extra special card holder..That is what she's got her fingers on in the photo on the right!









We were lucky enough to have a mini card maker attend as well. Isabella is my friend Jennifer's daughter and what a gorgeous little lady she is!




Jennifer and her mother Cathy joined us in the class and tried to maintain focus but the baby was just too cute, all of us women lots our marbles over her..cooing and making odd baby noises.





It's funny that babies brng out the "crazy" in people! I must admit I went a little camera happy and snapped more than one super cute photo!




Isabella is almost a year old now, her brithday is quickly approaching it's on August 25th! Man...seems like just yesterday her birth was announced!!




I am attending her cute little princess party on Sunday August 23rd and have already made her brithday card!


Here are the cards we made! They are all using a great stamp set called Crazy For Cupcakes! It's a must have..I know it's on my list!


My favorite card we did is this first one, it has a cute little pocket on the inside for a gift certificate! LOVE IT! It looks like a mini cupcake store!


The next one is a simple and sweet pink card using the Razzleberry card stock from the "in colours" collection!
I am so excited about the ribbon sharing offer that Sheila just started!


The last card is also fabulous and uses the BIG SHOT! a really cool tool that helps with al your die cutting needs! Check it out in the Stampin Up Catalogue, page 194! Its a must for serious crafters! We used the big shot to cut the cupcake top, the sprinkles and the cute little accent heart! It was so easy and quick. No fuss, No muss..ya know what I mean!




Another great class with Sheila! We had so much fun and the cards we made are top notch! I love lazy Sundays with the ladies crafting up a storm!
Till next time,
E

0 comments: