Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Card Making Frenzy!!

I have been on a Card Kick!!

Since my workshop with Sheila on Sunday I have made quite a few cards. Here are a few pictures of what I've done..

___Card One ___

This one I really like...I made it thinking of sending a hello to my sister in ottawa whom I miss terribly!

I used the Bold Bright Card Stock and Stamp Pads. I used coloured brads and a retired Designer Series Paper with adorable owls on it!

The sentiment reads "You're Absolutely Fabulous" and that is too true about Hannah!



~~~~ Card Two ~~~~

This one I made for my Mom! She loves animals and I think she would think this is cute!

I have been experimenting with colouring in the stamps and I quite like the effect.

This cute stamp is from the Pun Fun stamp set. The card stock is again the Bold Bright Collection. I added a little embellishment with some mismatched "Playground" buttons!





** Card Three **

I think all the time " Who will I give THIS card to?" I was in a rutt of only making cards at the last minute for either someones birthday or a quick thank you..and I thought to myself, why not have them on hand?

This was the inspiration for these next few cards....

I have convinced myself that the occation that is most card worthy or that cards are used most for are birhdays! This card uses the Pun Fun Stamp Set a funky Desinger Series paper and the Bold Bright card stock!


...Card Four...


This lovely card was made out of scraps! I never throw out my odds and ends and look at what becomes of what could have been garbage!

I showed this card to my partner Dave and he said it was perhaps his most favorite!

Simplicity at it's best!




Most of my card making suplies come from Stampin Up as I find thier products superior to the ones I've found with other suppliers. Check them out at http://www.stampinup.com/ca/enc/



Until next time,

e

0 comments: