Monday, July 20, 2009

Farmers Market Saturday!

I lOvE Saturdays! I had a wonderful visit to the Trout Lake Farmers Market and bought all kinds of great food!

Check out my goodies.. I got two loaves of bread, one is a great garlic and 3 cheese loaf and the other is a hearty multi grain, from a local baker. The Sauce is from The Thai Princess an old favorite of Dave and I..everytime he is at the market I stock up. This time I went curry crazy and got the Green, Red and Yellow Curry sauces. I will be sure to show you all what fabulous creations I make with them! Fresh Farm Eggs, Bag of Mixed Peppers, Potatoes, Hummous and Brie Cheese round out a very sucessful trip and make for a very yummy breakfast enjoyed by all!

Next on my list of to do's for the day was some gardening in my glorious veggie garden! I harvested some Yellow/Green Zuchinni, Nasturtium Flowers and some onions and did some much needed weeding and had Marley the Cat join me in basking in the sunshine! I also noticed just how BIG my marigolds are getting!

I just love spending the afternoon in the garden, so many things to do! This evening friends and I are gathering for a picninc in the park, I'm brining a garden fresh salad and the brie cheese and some of that delishious garlic cheese loaf from the market!


Until next time,

e












1 comments:

Sheila said...

Mmm. Looks good. I think I'll have to pick up some of that curry sauce.