Monday, November 16, 2009

'Tis The Season

38 Sleeps, 13 Hours, 35 Minutes till Christmas!!!

Hello all and and may I say that I for one am SO excited for this Christmas season. I can already feel the cheer building up! I am among the many that consider Christmas time magical and just LOVE everything about it. I have long since started on my Christmas gifts and am well on my way to knowing just what everyone is getting form Dave and I this year.


I do try and make something special for each of my friends to go along with the customary baking that is expected each year! This year I am downsizing our gifting commitment as we are going to be out of town for the holiday. We are going to visit Dave's brother Brian and his girlfriend Mindy in Tofino! We are expected around December 23rd and will stay till Sunday the 27th then head back to the mainland for work on Monday the 28th.

I have quite a few projects I'd like to get underway in the next little while like....I am going to make braided rugs from random material found in the house for our laundry room! I'd like to re-learn to crochet, learn to do needle point and perhaps even cross stitch! I am also tossing a few homemade gift ideas around as well like...change purses, slippers, pj pants, jewelry...


I am going to document my Christmas preparations this year in a mini scrap album called Countdown to Christmas. I got this Fabulous idea from good friend and fellow blogger Sheila Ho at Life's Like That..check out her progress here.



Until next time folks,
E

0 comments: