Monday, January 11, 2010

Winter Cooking


My favorite thing about winter is FOOD! Lets face it, food is 0ne of my favorite things period! I do however think that in the winter family dinners happen more often. I am not sure I can attribute it to the colder weather or the many holidays that happen come winter but I love it! I am a sucker for family dinners!
A few friends and I steadily exchange recipes and this year many of them are centering around slow cookers. I must admit I am not too familiar with my slow cooker but the idea is fabulous! I work Monday to Friday and would like nothing more than to come home to a mouthwatering dinner - ready to eat! In our house we have decided to have once weekly dinner gatherings and I am going to commit to using my slow cooker this season as much as possible.

Check out this great site for slow cooker ideas!!!



Happy Cooking Folks!!



E

0 comments: